Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Update on the battle with Middle School

Well, I met with the principal of Clewiston Middle, he admitted the girl who incited the entire incident was suspended for only half of a day, and that he thought every one's punishment was fair. He also stated he has never ever heard Mr. Johnson, the vice Principal ever use profanity or any other member of his staff. Well, as I informed him, that is easily disputed. When I had my son tell him what he said, I followed by asking him if he was calling my son a liar, and he "Yes I am saying he is a liar". However when I raised my eyebrows he began backpedaling and stated that, well maybe he thought he heard that. I shared that there are enough people in Clewiston and the middle school that his claims can easily be dismissed.

The lack of respect he shows is uncanny. He also promised me that my son's grades would not be effected provided my son did all his make up work. Another lie, as my son brought home a zero on the part of his science project that was for presentation this afternoon, because he was not there to present the project which had been completed and turned in before these suspensions ever occurred.

He showed a total unwillingness to meet half way, so it is up to me to follow up with taking it to the next level and beyond if needed.

No comments: